Newly Added Products
Organic Triphala Powder – 500g
Organic Whole Kadukkai / Haritaki / Terminalia Chebula / Karakkaya / Harde – 100gm
Organic Avaram Poo / Avarm Senna / Senna Auriculata / Tanner’s Cassia / Tamgedu Dry- 100 gram
Cow Dung Cake
Organic Coconut Oil
Karadi Organics Mission is to design and curate the cleanest, healthiest, and most easily available products for YOU. By requiring only pure, basic ingredients and tried-and-true manufacturing techniques, we already meet the needs of people and the environment for the future.
We conduct business according to the following tenets:
Fresh – From our farm-fresh produce to our deli foods made from scratch, we offer the freshest products we can.
Organic – We advocate for scrumptious and nutrient-dense foods that are produced sustainably using organic and environmentally friendly regenerative farming techniques.
Natural – We offer naturally occurring foods, dietary supplements, and personal care items that have undergone minimal processing and do not contain any artificial dyes, flavors, preservatives, or other chemicals.
Plant-based – We think that switching to a plant-based vegetarian diet is the single most important thing a person can do for their health, the environment, and the welfare of defenseless animals. We do not offer products made from meat, fish, poultry, eggs, or other animal products.
Karadi Organic vegetables and fruits are of high quality because they are grown using natural agricultural methods, free of chemicals and toxins. Karadi Organic foods are always fresh because they are not treated with preservatives or wax to extend their shelf life.
Karadi Organic foods often contain more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than conventionally grown foods, and people who are allergic to foods, chemicals, or preservatives may find that their symptoms lessen or disappear when they eat only organic foods. Pesticides are less prevalent in organic produce.
Karadi Organic foods are perceived by consumers to be more nutritious, natural, and environmentally friendly than non-organic or conventional foods. Studies on consumer behavior and organic foods have contributed significantly to the development of organic foods since their inception.
Increasing organic matter levels improve soil structure, water-holding capacity, nutrient mineralization, biological activity, and rates of water and air infiltration.
Organic food is more expensive because of the stringent USDA Organic certification standards that must be met on the farm, during transportation, and in manufacturing facilities.
Genetically modified organisms are referred to as GMOs. Since organic foods don’t contain GMOs.
- Organic vegetables and fruits are of high quality because they are grown without the use of chemicals or toxins using natural agricultural methods. Because organic foods are not treated with preservatives or wax to extend their shelf life, they are always fresh.
- People who are allergic to foods, chemicals, or preservatives may find that their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods as they frequently contain more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than conventionally grown foods. In organic produce, pesticides are less common.
- Instead of the chemical pesticides that are regularly used in conventional farming, organic farming uses pesticides that are naturally derived. Natural pesticides are non-toxic, removing the possibility of serious health problems.
- Organic farming is more sustainable and better for the environment.
- Even dairy products that are produced organically, like milk, yogurt, cream, and cheese, are nutrient-rich and higher in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins A and B.
- As a result, organic foods are much safer and, due to their high nutritional value, they also help to strengthen our immune systems while reducing the risk of heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and numerous eye diseases, as well as protecting us from a variety of other diseases.
- Natural farming techniques are used in organic farming to improve soil fertility, conserve water, and lessen pollution. Additionally, it aids in lowering carbon dioxide levels and mitigates the effects of global warming.
- With more people experiencing health problems, switching to organic food is the best choice for improved health